Araldite Rapid Twin Syringe Epoxy Power Adhesive Super Glue Bonds Material 24ml
- A strong, long lasting solvent-free adhesive which is water resistant
- Bonds metal, wood, masonry, ceramics, glass, dry concrete, chipboard, leather, cardboard, fabric, rubber and most plastics
- Can be painted and sanded
- Safe and easy to use, fast setting time
- Environmentally friendly product formulation plus eco-friendly packaging for easy recycling.
Araldite Rapid 24ml Syringe Epoxy
A strong, long lasting solvent-free adhesive which is water resistant and can be painted or sanded.
Bonds metal, wood, masonry, ceramics, glass, dry concrete, chipboard, leather, cardboard, fabric, rubber and most plastics (except polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon).
Make sure surfaces are clean and free from dust, corrosion, dirt and grease. For optimum bonding, slightly roughen surfaces with sandpaper and degrease metals with a suitable solvent.
During assembly apply light pressure to the joint until set (clamps, tape) around 20 minutes.
Allow 2 hours to attain full strength before rough handling or sanding.
How to apply
Araldite Rapid is a strong 2-component epoxy with fast setting. Parts repositionable for 4 minutes. High temperature resistance (-30°C to 80°C). Oil, chemical and impact resistant.
Do not use to repair or bond items that will contact food or drink. Not recommended for bonding rear-view mirrors to car windscreens.
Storage Should be stored in a dry place at room temperature in the original syringe.