Braun Series 9 92B Electric Shaver Head Replacement – Black
- To maintain your best shave, we recommend replacing the shaver head every 18 months
- Over 18 months your Braun electric shaver will cut over 6,000,000 hairs, gradually reducing cutting performance
- By routinely replacing your shaver head, your shaver will stay at peak performance for years
- One small investment,
- Made in Germany
Braun Series 9 92B Electric Shaver Head Replacement
Braun Electric Shaver Head Replacement Is Over 18 months, Series 9 92B Head Replacement your Braun shaving components cut over 6,000,000 hairs. Over time, the cutting parts naturally start to wear down. We therefore recommend replacing the shaver head every 18 months, to keep your shave to a few strokes and reset your electric shaver to new. By routinely replacing the shaver head, your shaver body will remain in peak condition for years to come.
A shave as perfect in one stroke as day one.
Your shaver is designed for a 7-year lifetime
The average Braun shaver cuts 6,000,000 hairs every 18 months. This can lead to some natural wear to the head’s cutting elements. To maintain your best shave, Braun recommends replacing the head every 18 months.
Routinely replacing the shaver head keeps your shave efficient, with fewer strokes needed for greater skin comfort.
Replace every 18 months
Replacing the shaver head resets your shaver to new and ensures it will remain in peak condition for years to come.
Every Braun shaver head is made with German craftsmanship
How to replace your shaver head
1. Squeeze the black replace buttons on the side of your S9 shaver head.
2. Remove your old shaver head in one easy motion.
3. Click your new Braun shaver head into place to reset your shaver to new.