Dr Beckmann Hardwood And Parquet Floor Cleaner 1 Litres
- Hardwood & Parquet Floor Cleaner
- Cleans and nourishes leaving a natural shine
- Suitable for both sealed and unsealed floors
- Delivers ideal protection for joints and edges
- Joint protection formula
Dr. Beckmann Hardwood And Parquet Floor Cleaner
The Dr. Beckmann Hardwood and Parquet Floor Cleaner’s protective formula leaves floors clean and nourished with a beautiful natural shine. This ‘inspired by nature’ Hardwood and Parquet floor cleaner is ideal for protecting the joints and edges of your floors. The special formula prevents moisture from penetrating the joints and edges which can sometimes cause lifting and unsightly damage. Suitable for use on sealed and unsealed floors, and in heavy traffic areas to even out small scratches.
Always follow the cleaning and care instructions recommended by the floor manufacturer.
Always test on an inconspicuous area of the floor before use by applying a small amount of the diluted product (use undiluted if intending to use the product using the Intensive Use method) and allowing it to dry completely.
If the test area remains unchanged in color and texture continue with the full application.
Please do not use it on other types of flooring.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not store below 5C.
Keep out of reach of children Ingredients: Less than 5 % Anionic Surfactants. “2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3 Diol”, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Perfumes.
Directions for use
– Before use, shake the bottle well, then add 2 capfuls to 5 liters of lukewarm water. Using a well-wrung-out cloth, mop, or sponge (to avoid overwetting), apply the product evenly. Always allow time for the floor to dry.
– Turn off the floor heating (if applicable) and allow it to cool. Pour the undiluted solution onto a moist, lint-free cloth then wring out thoroughly to avoid over-wetting the floor. Apply a thin coat evenly onto the floor – do not rub in. Treat a small area at a time, taking care not to re-apply to areas already treated. Wipe away any drips or spills immediately and leave to dry.