Dr. Brown Options+ Anti-Colic Bottle 150ml – Twin Pack
- Over 20 years of experience helping mums combat windy colic.
- Dr. Brown’s breast-shaped options and teats are only compatible with the wide-neck dry brown options and bottles, purchased after August 2019.
- Contoured breast-like teat for a proper latch and a more natural bottle-feeding experience.
- Aids in digestion for a good night’s sleep.
- The anti-colic vent system is clinically proven to reduce colic.
- Bpa free
- Dr. Brown’s bottle fit under the Perfect Prep Machine.
Dr. Brown Options+ Anti-Colic Bottle
The enhanced design of Dr. Brown’s options+ anti-colic bottle is clinically proven to reduce windy colic due to Dr. Brown’s unique 100% vacuum-free vent system. Dr. Brown’s options+ bottles offer an easy and comfortable way to feed your little ones, adapting to their needs as they grow. With the unique design, this bottle can be used with or without the removable internal vent system, transforming it into a teat-vented bottle for more convenience. Use dr. brown’s options bottles from birth – don’t wait until your baby develops colic! The unique internal green vent system continues to create 100% vacuum-free feeding, which is clinically proven to help reduce wind-related colic.
This is what makes Dr. Brown the number-one choice of UK health professionals for the relief of colicky symptoms. The breast-like teat shape is correctly contoured for a proper latch and a more natural bottle-feeding experience – perfect for switching from breast to bottle and back again! Each teat is specially engineered to offer the same consistent natural flow, so you and your baby know what to expect in every feed. Dr. Brown’s options grow with the baby, allowing easy removal of the vent system when the baby no longer experiences feeding problems or you want the convenience of a teat-vented bottle. The teat venting creates a controlled flow, offering babies an easy and convenient way to feed at their own pace. The complete feeding system grows with the baby and helps alleviate the symptoms of windy colic. Prevention is better than cure!