Dylon Hand Fabric Dye Sachet For Clothes And Soft Furnishings 50g – Tulip Red
- DYLON Fabric Dyes are an easy way to add color to your home and wardrobe. From all colors bright and beautiful to rich and intense shades
- Perfectly suited for smaller items like shorts, vests, or socks, and for delicates, you’d rather not put in the washing machine, like wool and silk.
- One sachet is enough to dye 250g of Dylon Hand Fabric Dye Sachet of fabric to the full shade or up to 500g of fabric to lighter shades (250g of salt required). Use multiple packs to dye larger quantities.
- Suitable for: Wool, silk, cotton, linen & viscose. Mixed fabrics will achieve a lighter shade of colours and synthetic fabrics like polyester and nylon won’t dye.
- This color is also available as Machine Dye. Use with Pre-Dye if you want to change from one strong color to another or if you want to achieve a lighter color.
Dylon Hand Fabric Dye Sachet
How much fabric can I dye with one pack of DYLON Machine Dye?
One pack will dye up to 600g of fabric to the full shade (up to 1.8kg of fabric to lighter shades). Use multiple packs to dye larger amounts of fabric. Always use the whole pack(s) in one go. You can use up to 5 packs in one wash.
How does the original color of the fabric affect the result?
Color mixing rules apply, e.g. blue dye on red fabric will result in purple. Patterns on the fabric may also still be visible after dyeing. Stains, faded areas, or bleach marks may not always be covered by the dye.
Hand Fabric Dye