Hauck Dream N Play Travel Cot For Babys And Toddlers – Beige
- ON TRAVELS – With this folding cot you will be ready for holidays or trips to grandma and granddad’s; your little ray of sunshine will benefit from the familiar surroundings and sleep just like at home
- EASY TO FOLD – This travel cot is very easy to assemble – pull up the short sides, and the long sides and then press down the floor – and to fold away compactly – pull up the floor and unbar the sides
- IN VIEW – Thanks to the large viewing windows made of net fabric, your little discoverer can see you at any time; in addition, they ensure optimum air circulation
- MATTRESS AND BAG – A folding mattress and transport bag are already included; as the bed is very light, you can easily transport it; The folding mattress can be used for playing, sleeping, and relaxing
- RECOMMENDED ACCESSORY – For even better comfort we recommend the soft hauck Bed Me fitted sheet measuring 120 x 60 cm; sold separately
Hauck Dream N Play Travel Cot
This practical dream-n-play can be used in many ways making it the perfect solution on holidays, at the grandparents’, or even at home. folded compactly, this travel bed can be transported simply anywhere. safe sleeping & playing. In this bed, your little treasure will sleep soundly on any trip just like at home – right from birth. the large viewing windows made of net fabric an optimum air circulation, and give your little offspring the possibility of seeing you at any time. in addition, the large surface of 120 x 60 cm makes Dream n Play the perfect playpen. your ray of sunshine is sure to feel at ease in here, while you take care of the household or while you have a rest. easy transport. This travel cot is assembled and folded with few actions. you can store it in any corner or transport it in a practical transport bag. the transport bag and a foldable base are already included in the delivery. for the best comfort, we recommend the separately available fitted sheet bed me 120 x 60 cm. Our hint for easy assembly! put up the folded bed on its feet and pull it apart. first, unfold the short side parts and then the large ones until they properly engage. only then pull the middle of the floor and then the whole floor down until it reaches a flat and stable position. when folding the bed, do the opposite. first, pull up the floor and only then unbar the short and then the large side parts. for more info watch our installation video.