Igenix Industrial/Commercial Drum Fan Heater 2 Heat Settings 3000 W – Red And Black
- A 3kW Commercial Drum Fan Heater is ideal for larger areas, such as garages, workshops, and commercial environments
- Robust and durable metal construction, stainless steel heating element, and IP24 Splash Proof rating
- 2 heat settings and an adjustable thermostat
- The fan also has a cool air setting, ideal for use in the summer
- For added safety, it features thermostatic cut-off and overheat protection
- Stainless Steel Heating Element, Adjustable Thermostat
- 2 Heat Settings – 2000W / 3000W, 30W Cooling Fan Setting
- Safety Overheat Cut Out, IP24 Rated, Integrated Carry Handle
Igenix Commerical Drum Fan Heater 3kW – Red
Heavy-duty and robust, this powerful 3kW Igenix IG9301 commercial fan heater is ideal for large spaces such as garages and workshops. Built with a durable metal construction, stainless steel heating element, and IP24 Splash Proof rating, this easy-to-use heater will keep the cold at bay. For added safety, it features a thermostatic cut-off and overheat protection. With 2 heat settings and an adjustable thermostat, this fan also has a cool air setting, ideal for hot weather use.
Why you should choose Igenix
This Igenix IG9301 3 kW drum heater is the right solution for warming up quickly in nearly any environment. It is especially effective for larger areas, such as garages, workshops, or commercial environments.
This heater certainly packs a punch, even with its neat and compact design. It has two heater settings of 2 kW or 3 kW but also includes a fan setting which means that this unit can be used all year round and is not restricted to use in just the winter months. This adds to the versatility of the heater, as you can use it to heat up quickly or to cool down and create a more comfortable atmosphere.
Other handy features
The steel stand gives the heater some stability, whilst the integral handle means it can be placed anywhere to suit your preference.
The two control dials are quick and simple to use – the left dial is responsible for the fan setting: the first is the cool fan, the second is for 2 kW power and the third is for the full 3 kW. The right dial is used for adjusting the temperature: from MIN to MAX is 5 to 40 degrees Celsius.
Even if the unit starts to become too hot, have no fear. The thermostatic cut-off feature is an extra safety precaution that will cut the power if the heater is too hot for too long.
|Power / Wattage
Red And Black