KitchenCraft Round Tin-Plated Large Sieve / Strainer 20cm – Silver
- A REAL KITCHEN CLASSIC: KitchenCraft’s handy sieves are made of high-quality, tin-coated metal for durability you can rely on
- HANDY FOR HUNDREDS OF JOBS: From sifting flour to straining sauces, to draining veg
- LARGE SIEVE: at 20 cm (8″) wide it’s ideal for washing freshly-picked berries or straining sauces
- BUILT IN REST: You can sit it on top of pans or bowls, plus it has a looped handle that’s comfortable to hold and can be hung up
- USEFUL INFO: Includes a 12-month guarantee. Hand wash only
KitchenCraft Round Tin-Plated Large Sieve
Looking for a sieve to use for those big bakes or busy family dinners? You’re in luck: this high-quality 20 cm (8-inch) strainer is great for cooking in large batches. Use it to drain water from Sunday roast-sized portions of vegetables or potatoes, sift flour for jumbo-sized cakes, or smooth out lumps from jugfuls of gravy or sauce.
You can trust KitchenCraft to have all bases covered when it comes to kitchenware. They know that ‘one-size-fits-all’ doesn’t apply when it comes to sieves and strainers. That’s why these high-quality metal sieves are available in multiple sizes. Simply select from the options above to find the size to suit you.