Silverline Heavy Duty Hand Cable Puller 3500kg / 3m Cable
- Heavy duty 3m steel cable
- Moves heavy, bulky loads & tensions wire or cable
- Drop-forged steel hooks with safety latches
- The dual-gear operation allows smooth, controlled pulling
- Ideal for fencing, tree stump removal & tensioning/installation of wire
The Silverline Heavy-Duty Hand Cable Puller is an effective way of shifting heavy, bulky loads such as installing or removing fencing, tree stumps, timber, and logs, and even towing cars or light vehicles out of ditches and mud. The dual-gear operation provides controlled operation and smooth pulling while the 3500kg pulling capacity offers the right amount of power and strength for multiple installation and alignment tasks. Also used for tensioning and installing wires and cables, this simple yet highly effective hand-operated machine is ideal for use on demolition sites, construction sites, farms, and smallholdings.