Hairy Bikers 16cm 18cm And 20cm Saucepans 28cm Frying Pan And 24cm Casserole Pot 5 Piece Set
- NON STICK COATING – This Hairy Bikers pan has an eclipse titanium durable non stick coating, for easier and healthier cooking, and allowing easy food release
- HEAVY GAUGE – made from high quality forged aluminium, durable and lightweight. A perfect addition to any home kitchen and can be accompanied by our matching range of Hairy Biker Forged Aluminium casserole, griddle, and pans
- INDUCTION BASE – suitable for all hobs including induction, the induction base will give you even heat distribution for perfectly cooked food. Oven safe to 200°C
- EASY CLEAN – Thanks to the eclipse titanium durable non stick coating, these pans are easy to clean when you have finished preparing your meal
- HONEST RELIABLE ROBUST – With their irresistible enthusiasm, Si King and Dave Myers, the Hairy Bikers, have become national treasures – Creating haute cuisine dishes with Michelin-starred chefs and travelled the world in the pursuit of great food
Hairy Bikers Non-Stick Forged 5 Piece Pan Set
The Hairy Bikers 5PC Pan Set includes a 16cm saucepan, 18cm saucepan and a 20cm saucepan, all with securely fitting glass lids. The set also includes a 28cm frying pan and a 24cm casserole pot with securely fitting lid. The pans features a titanium non stick coating enabling you to cook food without the worry of burning to the pan. A heavy 3.3mm gauge allows an even spread of heat across the pan, the thick bases also prevent the pan from warping or denting. The riveted handles are made from a fast cooling metal allowing the pans to be used in the oven as well as on the hob. Safe for use on gas, electric and induction hobs. With their irresistible enthusiasm, Si King and Dave Myers, aka The Hairy Bikers, have become national treasures. Big hearted, down-to-earth cooks with a love of good food, they have been cooking together for more than twenty years. They have created haute cuisine dishes with Michelin-starred chefs and travelled the world in the pursuit of great food.