PetSafe Easy Walk Harness For Dogs Snap Extra Small 1.8 m Lead – Raspberry
- No pull: The Easy Walk Harness uses your companion’s opposition reflex to reduce pressure on its lead, gently steering your furry friend to your side to stop pulling in its tracks
- Training: Almost immediately improving loose lead walking, the Easy Walk Harness directs your dog’s attention back to the owner with every pull, quickly and effectively helping pets break the habit
- Comfortable control: Keeping your Pet comfortable, the Martingale Chest Loop prevents choking, gagging, or coughing, keeping pressure away from your dog’s neck while still keeping you in Control
- Adjustable: To prevent chafing, the four Adjustment Points of the Easy Walk Harness ensure a reliable and comfortable fit for your furry friend
- Warranty: The PetSafe Easy Walk Harness includes a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- customer care number: 0800 046 1414
PetSafe Easy Walk Harness
This is the ideal way to prevent your dog from pulling on the lead but you can be happy knowing it won’t cause any harm or discomfort. This is because the front-chest lead rests low on the breastbone, which means your dog is restrained from being wilful and is gently steered into your side, making him easier to control.
All dogs have a natural opposition reflex – if you push against them, they push back. If you pull them back, they pull away. So any harness that pulls from the dog’s back works against the owner by increasing the dog’s instinct to pull forward away from them.
On the Easy Walk Harness, the lead attachment is on the front of the Harness – in the chest area (not on the back). So when the dog pulls, the pressure is applied to the chest area which activates the dog’s opposition reflex and their instinct leans back against the pressure – rather than moving away from it – thus reducing the pulling.