Silverline 7 Inch Aluminium Alloy Roofing Square (185 mm x 182 mm x 258 mm) – Silver
- Die-cast aluminium construction
- Enables quick and precise marking and cutting of corners on beams, support beams and cladding; 185 mm x 182 mm x 258 mm
- Guide rail for laying on edges
- With the metric shown u. imperial divisions
- Supply: aluminium roof bracket Silverline 734100
Indispensable for projects which require accurate, straight square cuts and right angles, the Silverline Aluminium Alloy Roofing Square 7” is compact making it easy to handle and carry, and concise so as to provide accurate readings, effortlessly. The high-quality aluminium alloy body is tough and hard-wearing whilst remaining lightweight for easy use. Enabling quick and precise marking for the cutting of corners on beams, support beams, cladding and boards, this cost-effective tool is a vital part of any carpenter’s or builder’s tool kit as well as being useful for DIYers, hobbyists and woodworkers.