Clover Mini Iron II For Patchwork Craft Projects Applique – Red
- This a great design for any crafter wishing to create those perfect crease lines, bias bindings, pattern folds paper crafting creases, etc.
- It takes just a few minutes to heat up to temperature and features two heat settings.
- Mini Iron comes with a stand to rest the device when not in use and to allow the tool to cool down safely.
- Comes with a UK plug only.
- Interchangeable tips are available to buy separately.
Clover Mini Iron Tool
The Clover Mini Iron II has been designed to be the perfect crafting tool whether you are quilting, sewing, designing paper crafting, etc. The pointed tip and smooth flat metal plate allow the user to get at those harder-to-reach places and create a perfectly flat surface and corners.
This iron is perfect for patchwork, craft projects, applique, and all projects using fusible bias tape. The small base plate of the iron directs concentrated heat where needed with very little pressure. 4 other interchangeable tips are available. A handy plastic device works as a stand when not in use.